File Names (31)

Adeline Moore nospam920 at linearhoops.com
Mon Jan 13 06:50:52 PST 2003

After reading the article "iTunes' OS X Filename Compromise " posted on
Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes site, I am wondering if folks out there
can make suggestions for an easy, straightforward, recognizable way to
name files in iTunes. I currently use iTunes>Preferences...>Create file
names with track number.

Clearly, this is creating file names that are much longer that 31 characters.

And again: Can anyone shed light on why on my machine "Join CD Track
Names" is perpetually greyed out in the Advanced menu when I insert a CD
and select more than one track for import?

--
iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.3 :: 512MB RAM :: iTunes 3.0.1

I'm listening to The Beatles "Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues" from:
Anthology 3