ID3 tags won't stay changed!?

The G greg at blink45.com
Tue Jul 1 14:10:00 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 08:22  AM, iTunesList wrote:

> Did you change the mp3 tag information from within iTunes? I've had the
> same problem on rare occasions. When this happens, I've had success
> using a third party program, in my case "MP3Rage"
> (http://www.chaoticsoftware.com/ProductPages/MP3Rage.html) to edit the
> tags.
>
> John

    Thanks for the idea John, I'll try it. Does anyone have any theories
why this might happen to seemingly random files? It seems so... well,
un-computer-like.
    I did think of one workaround, where I converted the files to AAC,
and then I was able to alter all the tags completely fine. Hmm. I guess
I hope I'll never want to put any of those files on an MP3 CD... <g>.

PS   Sorry about all the extra .sigs on my last post. I had problems
sending from Mail, and I didn't notice it added one each time...