DJ Sets Tagging

S. Moussly smoussly at ebla.com.kw
Sat Jul 19 03:34:14 PDT 2003

I have a lot of DJ set CDs which include various artists. Each artist
is listed in the "Artist Column". This makes the Artist Browser in
iTunes and iPod very messy, since one artist can only have one song
listed. I usually have to retag each track with "Artist-Track" format
in the Song Name column. And change the Artist column to the composer's
(DJ's) name.

I am not too familiar with iTunes scripts. It would be nice to have a
script/software that can do that for me.

Konga any suggestions ;-)

Sam