[iTunes] Re: Crossfade and equalizer configurations

8p2uny2hgfk001 at sneakemail.com 8p2uny2hgfk001 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jul 21 08:25:33 PDT 2003

I wouldn't be so sure. I have my Crossfade set to on with zero time. I
hope that it would cause iTunes to prefetch the tune before the last
finished. My music is stored on a server and a 2sec lag used to occur
as the next track was fetched.

However, I have noticed that on occasion some tracks crossfade with
around 6sec overlap. I've no idea why especially as when backing up and
playing the previous track again the crossfade doesn't occur?

Most perplexing.

4.1 does it less but still on a rare occasion will stuff up. :(

Martin
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX