[iTunes] iTunes 5 (was iTunes Folder)

Geoff Allen geoff at wsu.edu
Thu Jul 31 07:50:36 PDT 2003

Travis Martin wrote:
> I'm somewhere in between as to the size of my library, but my "wish
> list" would include the ability to address more than one library. Having
> classical music and doowop in the same library is ludicrous. I have
> semi-solved the problem by devoting two networked beige G3 computers to
> the separate genres.

Why not just have different playlists?

For myself, I usually play totally randomly, and have no problems hearing
Bach followed by some hip-hop. If you're going to have eclectic tastes,
then be eclectic, I say.

If I'm in the mood for a particular genre, I can always select the
appropriate playlist.

Geoff

--
Geoff Allen, geoff at wsu.edu, <http://www.wsu.edu/~geoff/>

All you need in life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is
sure.   -- Mark Twain