[iTunes] Re: iTunes 5 (was iTunes Folder)

Travis Martin tmartin198 at cox.net
Thu Jul 31 15:44:44 PDT 2003

Actually, I thought of that, but we're talking about multi-thousand
song playlists. I'd like to have a Classical library, a doowop library,
maybe another library for the crap my kids listen to...I've
accomplished it by putting them on different computers on the network.
With 10.2.6 and iTunes 4 every computer sees the other computers'
libraries, so it works out fine. But I still think it would be a great
enhancement for the next rev...

Travis