[iTunes] Preserving Playlists

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 1 08:18:36 PDT 2003

I don't think that deleting the Library will delete any Playlists. And
they should still play too. So it would just be a matter of deleting
the Library and dragging the Music folder(s) that you know have no
duplicates in it/them back to the Library window. Anyone want to
correct me?

I've never tried this. But I am 99.9% sure deleting your Library list
will not delete any of the Playlists. Everything in iTunes is just a
bunch of aliases anyway. Let us know how it all comes out.