Itunes should be more random, whats the deal

Scott Haneda lists at newgeo.com
Fri Jun 6 20:31:56 PDT 2003

I have a AS that I wrote, problem is that for some reason, it always starts
at the last song that this script left off at.  For example, if I run this
script, and it decides to play "red song" it will do so, I can then click
through forward a few songs, and run the script again, and it is back at
"red song" again.  I want it to be totally random on every run.

thanks

Script is as follows
tell application "iTunes"
     activate
     set the sound volume to 100
     set shuffle of library playlist "Library" to true
     set song repeat of playlist "Library" to off
     play library playlist "Library"
     set minimized of browser window 1 to true
end tell