[iTunes] Re: Adding to Library

Kevin O'Hanlon kevinohanlon at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 18 11:57:37 PDT 2003

Hi Eric,

Many thanks indeed for your insight.  That makes perfect sense to me
although I would really like to see a small utility that would recognize a
possible duplicate and give you the option to over write or not and apply
the same criteria to every other incident, just like iPhoto does.    And
you're very correct that adding to a library across a network produces many,
many duplicates which I guess need to be pruned manually.  This is a huge
flaw in Apple's design, but until it improves the old fashioned way you
describe seems a good and viable option and I thank you for sharing it.

Many thanks and warm regards,

Kevin

   __o
 _-\<,_