[iTunes] Album Song Order

Steve Martin martin at metronet.com
Mon Jun 23 09:14:13 PDT 2003

How about leaving the original track alone and moving up its "Stop
Time" to prevent it from playing the whole thing.

In iTunes, select the track, Command-I -> Options

I'm not sure that will chop of the end while listening on the iPod,but
it is worth a try.

As to your ordering problem, make sure they all have the same info in
the "disk" tags, as in "Disk 1 of 1".

Steve Martin                              http://www.cheezmo.com/
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/
The Widescreen Movie Center            http://www.widemovies.com/