Album Covers

Dan Shaw dashaw at cisunix.unh.edu
Fri Jun 27 10:46:06 PDT 2003

I have discovered that decent quality cover art for some albums is difficult
to find.  I generally prefer Amazon to AMG because the ppi and resolution
are better, but Amazon has a lot of gaps in their file base.  My observation
has been that approximately 275x275 pixels fits nicely into the largest size
option for the album cover window.

One of my current diversions is creating higher quality picture clippings
from the best picture files I can find on the internet.  If you'd like to
send me any requests for hard-to-find album covers, I'll give you my jpgs if
I have them.

Best,
Dan