[iTunes] Re: MP3 vs AAC

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri May 2 10:42:25 PDT 2003

I must say that I am fully converted to the idea that AAC files SOUND
BETTER than MP3 files. I have ripped 128 kbps AAC files from 192 kbps
MP3 files to discover that the AAC files sound better than the
originals. This is most amazing. I plan on re-ripping all of my CDs
into the AAC format because of this discovery.