[iTunes] Re: Album Art Tips; but why?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 3 23:20:31 PDT 2003

Cover appears next to name in visualizer. Makes remembering what CD the
playing track came from. If you're like me and listen to a lot of
electronica, the album cover is the only thing that makes a track
understandable since most electronica artists are unknown artist with
very esoteric names that mean nothing to most listeners.