[iTunes] Re: iPod Old or New?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 17 23:10:26 PDT 2003

I repeat: MacWarehouse.com is selling Brand New 20GB iPods for $294.95.
I bought two and they gave me a 4 year extended warranty for only $65
each. $360 each including shipping and 4 years of service for a NEW 20
GB iPod. That's $40 less than the price of a new 15GB iPod.

Adam,
What about the display on the new ones? The Song name and Artist names
DO NOT scroll on the old 20. That's a minus since many songs & artist
names are longer. Do they scroll on the new one?