[iTunes] Re: iPod Old or New?

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Sun May 18 07:37:37 PDT 2003

The song names have always scrolled if you're playing the song, and the
artists and albums have never scrolled, and they don't on the new ones
either. The song names have never scrolled in the list, if that's what
you mean. The song names only scroll if you're currently playing the
song. I do think Apple should make the artist and album names scroll
while listening to a song.

However, the new display is amazing, especially the backlight, and it's
nice to have the buttons light up. In the pictures it always looked
like the lights on the buttons were orange, but when I saw one in real
life, I noticed it's more red than orange.

So yeah, I guess if MacWarehouse is selling them for that cheap, it
could be worth it. Actually, wait a minute. The 20 gigs aren't around
anymore. A "brand new" 20 gig would just be the old 20 gig. So what
exactly are you asking?

Adam