[iTunes] Re: Album covers

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue May 20 09:41:32 PDT 2003

Check out all the preferences for Jacket by pressing the "Options"
button in the upper right corner while the visualizer is on in Jacket
Mode. I have small JPEGs in my album folders with the songs. If you
invoke the option to "Any image album take for album in any album
folder", it will display that picture.