[iTunes] Re: New iPods Accessories

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Fri May 23 13:14:02 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 03:39  pm, Kunga wrote:

> Too much history cut off. So far we only know that Andrew bought some
> sort of Koss folding headphones he likes a lot. Could we please have
> the specific model number Andrew? I want to buy a pair. Thanks.

Sorry I forgot to include the name: Koss PortaPro, They don't have a
model number on them and I didn't keep the packaging. They are for sale
in the UK online Apple Store, but I can't find them on the US site.
Here's where they are on the UK
site<http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/924/wo/
OMzQg29BIkfGH6q9Ow/1.3.0.5.8>
They have a neat folding arrangement and come with a little draw-string
pouch to keep them in. You can also adjust the fierceness with which
they grip your temples.

Andrew