[iTunes] Re: New iPods Accessories

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Fri May 23 23:50:42 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 02:24  am, Ron Skinner wrote:

> Speaking of buds, the earbuds included with the first generation iPods
> were
> relatively poor, but those provided with the last two iPod iterations
> are
> actually fairly good--for earbuds

I'd endorse this. I bought an original 5 gig iPod the first week they
were available in the UK. The earbuds were only OK. A few months ago I
bought the iPod remote, which comes with new earbud 'phones, visually
nearly identical, but they are infinitely better - easily the best
earbud 'phones I've heard. BUT they suffer from the usual problem I
have with this type of 'phone - they fall out periodically.

Andrew