[iTunes] Speakers for desktop

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Sat May 24 01:31:16 PDT 2003

On Sat, May 24, 2003, Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc, invoked powers within the
internet realm, to proclaim ...

>Any other recommendations for speakers with good sound, reasonable
>looks and small footprint for satellites?

I'm also looking for speakers, for my 867MHz TiBook.

I'm interested in the following from the Apple Store:

1)  Sony SRS-RF90RK 900 MHz RF Wireless Speaker System Receiver and
Transmitter
2)  Sony SRS-T77 Folding Travel Speakers
3)  Sony SRS-T55 Folding Travel Speakers

I am really leaning towards the RF90RK for quality and think they will
look really good with my TiBook while home. But, I like options 2 and 3
for portability.  (I love being mobile and showing off my TiBook, but
it's difficult to let others appreciate my iTunes Store finds with the
Ti's built-in speakers.)

I'm tempted to get portable speakers for now, and add the Wireless System
later. While I really like Sony products, I'd buy another brand if others
have recommendations from their own experiences with the TiBooks.

Thanks!

cheshirekat