[iTunes] Re: wrong song order in music folder

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Sun May 25 22:23:57 PDT 2003

I have Toast, but I haven't used it for creating mp3 or AIFF CDs in
some time - the Mac is quite capable of doing that without Toast. IIRC
the last time I used Toast was to copy a family DVD, and before that to
make a couple of dozen copies of one of my choir's recordings - and
that was months ago. Since I picked up an iPod some time back I carry
most of my mp3 library with me, and there hasn't been much point in
making more mp3 CDs - I just transfer playlists.

However, if you're going to the effort of building a CD in Toast from
iTunes files, I still can't see a need for the track numbers in the
name - just temporarily switch to list view and list in date order to
recover the original order on the source CD. Workflow is a personal
thing, though, so if it works for you....