[iTunes] old ipod vs new one

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon May 26 15:41:23 PDT 2003

Do it. Only $294.95 at MacWarehouse.com brand new. $80 4-year warranty
option. A real good deal.

<http://www2.warehouse.com/
dynamicpromo.asp?dept_id=6307&cat=mac&article=AppleiPod>

The "old" one doesn't do calendars and notes, doesn't display rating
stars and doesn't let you create play lists on the fly. But it
shouldn't be a deal breaker.
The "old" one also uses the standard FireWire cable instead of a
proprietary FireWire cable.
The "old" one can be connected to the Mac or AC/DC outlet without
removing it from its case. New one's FireWire port's on the bottom
instead of on the top.
The "old" one has a longer battery life - 10 hours vs. 8 hours.
The "old" one doesn't exhibit a clicking sound between tracks.