[iTunes] Re: AAC Files Don't Play In Finder

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue May 27 10:56:29 PDT 2003

Yes they work in mine too now. I had some time after a bunch of rips
where only the file names appeared instead of the player sliders. But
after shutting down the computer for a while and then seeing that
other's could play them, I restarted the computer and mine showed up
too. I experienced some strange inexplicable anomaly. I have no idea
why.