[iTunes] How can I Turn off automatic updating on ipod?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed May 28 22:14:07 PDT 2003

Perhaps you didn't know the Options Button is the 4th one from lower
right corner on the left end of that group of buttons on the iTunes
interface? It works for me. Glad to rediscover that. I really hate it
when iTunes launches every time I hook up the iPod to my Macs. I can
finally turn that option OFF in this options box. Think I've seen this
options box once before. But forgot about it. Thanks.