[iTunes] Re: 4.0 Sharing

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri May 30 06:00:30 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 06:38  AM, Eric Irwin wrote:
>   I can't see how the future of the Apple Music Store has anything to
> do with this sharing issue.

I think the issue is getting the artists/music publisher/producers to
sign up with Apple for thier Music Store. Unless the songs are secure
they won't.

> I agree that Apple had to do what they did based on the actions taken
> by the hackers.  I wish that they had come up with a way to secure it,
> instead of turning it off.  Their actions were a knee jerk response,
> but then maybe the only one available.

I think we are all hoping that they will find a fix and will be able to
securely reintroduce sharing. I wouldn't bet on it though. Seems the
dishonest people will always find a way to steal.

Terry

> Eric

http://www.terrypogue.com
10G iPod