[iTunes] Re: 4.0 Sharing

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Fri May 30 22:19:41 PDT 2003

Yes, well just listening to other people's songs is perfectly fine. The
problem was that people figured out how to hack it and they created
apps that easily let people download streaming music from other people
and it was becoming this whole P2P thing. It's just annoying that they
couldn't have found a way to make it more secure rather than just
getting rid of the feature entirely. :(

Adam