[iTunes] Re: the New, True Line Out

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 31 13:29:17 PDT 2003

My new "old" 20GB iPod from MacWarehouse.com for $295 hooked to the
line inputs of my very Hi-Fi stereo sounds perfect at full volume
coming out of the Pod. I can't imagine that the "True Line Out" is
going to sound any better. I prefer the treble booster EQ setting
coming out of my Pod anyway. Go for it Henri.

<http://www2.warehouse.com/
dynamicpromo.asp?dept_id=6307&cat=mac&article=AppleiPod>

Take advantage of this fantastic deal while you still can.