2 drives?

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Tue Nov 4 06:01:43 PST 2003

Thanks John. But how do I tell iTunes where the 2 drives are?

With one mp3 drive, I just choose that drive as the location of my mp3
files.
(preference/advance/choose iTunes Music Folder Location)

But with two mp3 drives, I don't think I can select 2 locations.

Do I need to raid the two drives into one?

Rick