32,000 Songs

freeklist101 freeklist101 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 16:00:26 PST 2003

Hello,
I'm sure this has come up at anearlier time

I'm running 9.2.2 on a Quicksilver at work and I am running iTunes
2.0.4.

I recently trashed my preferences and library to do a clean install of
all my music from my external drive.
However, as you already guessed, it only imported (exactly) 32,000
songs; leaving another 20GB left alone.
Is there a way to increase the limit of this version of iTunes? or
Is there a 9.2.2 update that will do it? or
Can the library be split and both of them be read?
I appreciate any information that anyone can offer. Feel free to contact
me off line, as well.
Thank you.
Len