[iTunes] Re: Composing Music

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Mon Nov 17 14:06:49 PST 2003

At 4:24 PM -0600 11/16/03, rich northouse wrote:

>Like Vince,

Er, Sam was doing the asking...

>  I too am considering doing music on my Mac.  The little woman is
>also interested in playing the piano, again (she took lessons in
>High school).  I don't know shit about keyboards, but I saw a Yamaha
>keyboard ( Sx500 ??), with midi interface ability mounted on a smart
>looking oak frame with a matching bench seat for $550 at Sam's Club.
>It includes a floppy disk. I have found good value at Sam's Club on
>most items. But I am outside my knowledge base on this one.

I have no idea what's suitable for her but I'd suggest browsing
before purchasing. Just as an example, I see a $200 item at Sam Ash
<http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemID=23252&TempID=0&departmentid=3>.
I don't know if it's any good, I just wanted to get yet another "Sam"
into the post <g>.

Check SweetWater also: <http://www.sweetwater.com/store/category/c59/cp9/>.

And Musician's Friend:
<http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=031117134826066088240158819118/g=key/search/c=4697>
--
Rather than learning to write a report using sentences, children are
being taught how to formulate client pitches and infomercials.