Reconnecting media from Ipod

Kevin O'Hanlon € Rogue Productions kevinohanlon at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 1 20:52:37 PDT 2003

Hi list,

Reposting a question I had in another way.  I'm looking to retrieve my
iTunes media from my iPod while the same time preserving playlists and links
to songs in my library.

I first changed my library to a drive with space and then used Ipod Manager
(or some similar utility) to retrieve all my media, then dropped all the
newly created backup file onto my open library.  Everything worked fine but
I have doubles now and broken links from my playlists.

It's something I guess but I'm wondering if I can try a different approach
so my playlists stay intact.

Many thanks for any help.

Kevin