[iTunes] Burning mp3 CD from AAC files?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Oct 14 10:01:45 PDT 2003

Maybe iTunes 5 will do this. But I wouldn't hold my breath. The quality
of any mp3 files ripped from AAC files will suffer compared to those
mp3 files ripped from AIFF files on the original CDs. So far going back
to the source AIFF files and ripping to mp3 is the way to go. Or use
the iPod in the car all the time.

kunga10 (AIM)
kungax (AIM)