importing from cds

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 13:01:03 PST 2003

I've run into a bit of a snag and I'd appreciate some help.
I have a lot of books on cd that I must get into iTunes. I'm a judge
and I'm on a deadline.
I have audiobooker which is a great help .
Here's what I am doing and it's always worked before. I have installed
Panther but I have imported cds after installing Panther with no
problem.
Here are the steps.
I insert the CD and when it comes up in the library window I
Select all>Advanced>Join Tracks
Then I run audiobooker and it names the track and starts the import
process.
It's only importing the first 1:43 of a 6:00 CD.
I've tried many times it's always the same.
I tried selecting the tracks and dragging them onto the library icon
and nothing happens. It doesn't import.
Any ideas? Sure would be a help.
terry

OS 10.3 Panther