[iTunes] Sharing the itunes library on single mac

William E. Lane williamlane at mac.com
Fri Oct 31 10:03:02 PST 2003

The way I got around this way back at the first install of X was to
have a separate drive or partition for all the stuff that I wanted to
share between users, including music. I then did Get Info on the
partition and checked off the 'ignore ownership on this volume'. Works
like a charm. Everything that everyone puts there can be accessed by
everyone else.
I'm sure someone else on the list will have another solution besides
'add a drive/wipe and partition' to use my method.

--
"Marriages are made in heaven. But, then again, so are thunder,
lightning, tornados and hail."     Mae West