[iTunes] Sound check for iPod

Jim Wickman jimwick at charter.net
Fri Oct 31 19:25:30 PST 2003

I have used iVolume and am quite happy with the results. I'm
processing the files for CD burning, not iPod, but I can't believe
there's a big difference. And it's all reversible.

At 9:12 PM -0600 10/31/03, James Reed wrote:
>I use my iPod connected through my stereo to listen throughout the
>house to music (which I love) but I dislike the variation in volume.
>iTunes uses Sound Check to equalize the volume, I've used Sound
>Studio to normalize music for cds I burn, but what will work for the
>iPod?  The only thing I've found so far is an app called iVolume
>which I haven't tried yet.  I don't want to try to normalize all the
>songs in my library (time and quality loss).  Has anybody used
>iVolume?  Any other options?

Jim Wickman - - - Pasco  WA    USA

"I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to
seriously re-examine your life." -Calvin