Multiple Playlists on MP3 CD

ecirwin at mac.com ecirwin at mac.com
Sun Sep 21 09:42:13 PDT 2003

> Guys,
>
> I've been trying to figure out how to burn an MP3 disc from iTunes.
> Specifically, I'd like to pull a few of my playlists separately, and
> have them as separate directories on the disc.  Any suggestions?
>
> Brian

Brian,

One thought I had would be to open a playlist and select all the songs
in that playlist and drag n drop them from iTunes into a folder.  This
will copy all the files into that folder.  You can do that for each
playlist you want on the CD and then burn them.  Once you have burned
them, you can delete the folders and copied files.

Eric