Getting songs FROM an iPod

The G, no C greg at blink45.com
Wed Sep 24 22:41:49 PDT 2003

    I can't recall clearly, but I think someone asked recently about how
to get songs off his/her iPod, and I ran across this application...

<http://www.ifthensoft.com/>

Pod 2 Pod (1.0)
A tool that will help make an exact clone of an iPod to another
iPod--great for those with 2 iPods. P2P will also allow you to backup
your single (or both) iPods to your hard drive, in case of theft or
loss. Restore the backup to any iPod!

HTH