[iTunes] Archiving music and playlists

Rodrigo Á vila Ferreira audiopowered at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 2 20:19:54 PDT 2004

Hi David,

The files that contains the informations and links for your playlists and
music are iTunes Music Library.xml and iTunes 4 Music Library (if your
itunes version was 4.x)

You need to back up the folder iTunes that contains a folder named iTunes
Music, a file iTunes 4 Music Library and iTunes Music Library.xml

This folder is located at: /Users/username/Music/

Regards,
Rodrigo  Ávila