[iTunes] Canadian iTunes store now open...

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Thu Dec 2 11:57:14 PST 2004

They were open yesterday, but I'm not sure if they made the midnight
November 30 cutoff in order to - technically - comply with the promise
of a November start - judging by the fact their press release is dated
today, I guess not.

John, if you can get broadband in your area, go for it. Even the
'broadband lite' versions being offered are worth the upgrade from a
plain 28.8 connection, and Sympatico is including a modem in their lite
offering.  As far as I can tell you can't share the lite broadband
connections as you can the full-featured broadband, and the lite speed
is lower - about 112 kbps , but still way better than 28.8.

On 2-Dec-04, at 10:25 AM, John Griffin wrote:

> I just launched iTunes and discovered that the Canadian store is now
> open
> for business.
>
> Too bad I have only a 28.8kbps connection rate!
>
> jg

Peter Tattersall
Singularity List Mom