[iTunes] iTunes Playlist publishing

Sambouka sambouka at mac.com
Wed Dec 15 04:45:42 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone knows of a good application that converts
iTunes playlist file into HTML. I currently use iPlaylist which is free
and not bad, but it does lack important features. such as multiple html
pages (my html file is around 2.7 MG. you can imagine how long it takes
to load. another thing it lacks is that it doesnt display track ratings
as well. I tried iTunes catalog once, great app, but the file that it
generates from your playlist is quite big (around 30 MB). takes a big
bite off of your .mac storage.

Cheers,

Sam