[iTunes] Re: music gone moving to Lacie

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 14:01:09 PST 2004

Well Have you done a search on Music? I did and found several folders
and folders within folders where some of my tunes were tucked.
Actually, try searching (command F>everywhere) on a tune title. See if
that scares up anything. I betcha it's there somewhere.
terry

On Feb 13, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Shayne Croy wrote:

> I'm all ears, especially seeing how my ears have nothing else to
> listen to...Suggestions?
> Shayne
> On Thursday, February 12, 2004, at 10:35  AM, Terry Pogue wrote:
>
>> Wait a minute Shayne, I had my tunes disappear but my tech guy found
>> them. Are you sure they are gone? Have you checked around for other
>> libraries?
>> terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.3.2