[iTunes] Where is the Music?

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 16 06:45:03 PST 2004

On 2/16/04 3:37 PM, "Terry Pogue" <tpogue at comcast.net> wrote:

> I've got music scattered all over my computer. I'd like to get it
> organized but I don't remember where the original file is supposed to
> be. I redirected iTunes to place the tunes on another drive that had
> more space so it no longer puts that on the Mac HD.  So what is that
> folder called? Is it in Music?

You can find where any song is by Control-clicking on it and selecting Show
Song File.

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .