Saving Xmas Playlists

SW sw at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 08:32:36 PST 2004

  So , now that the holidays are pretty much over, I have a number of
newly created playlists of Christmas music.

  What are some of the ways to deal with this?
  Should I burn them to disk?
  Is there a way I can save the playlists somewhere for future
restoration, so I don't have to see them in the list all year. Can I do
this without removing the songs from the library?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Steve

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "It might
have
been." -John Greenleaf Whittier, poet (1807-1892)