Saving Xmas Playlists

The G, no C greg at blink45.com
Tue Jan 6 20:15:47 PST 2004

On Jan 6, 2004, at 7:41 PM, iTunesList wrote:

>   So , now that the holidays are pretty much over, I have a number of
> newly created playlists of Christmas music.
>
>   What are some of the ways to deal with this?
>   Should I burn them to disk?
>   Is there a way I can save the playlists somewhere for future
> restoration, so I don't have to see them in the list all year. Can I
> do  this without removing the songs from the library?

This is (was) actually one of my hopes for a new iTunes feature... to
have folders in playlists. That way, in your case, you could have one
folder called "Xmas", with 15+ different playlists in there,
expandable/collapsable when needed.

Hopefully they'll add it soon... Although I'm still waiting for
multiple hard drive support with the auto mp3 organization... sigh...

> For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "It might
> have been." -John Greenleaf Whittier, poet (1807-1892)

Great quote, BTW.