moving playlists

Michael Vicente mvicente at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 07:43:11 PST 2004

Hi David:

When I plug in the iPod, it synchronizes my iTunes playlists with the
iPod (at least with the first generation). I could select which
playlists to add, but they are a subset of my full collection.

The 3rd generation allows you to make playlists on the iPod. I'm not
sure how it works because I don't have one.

Mike