[iTunes] Current song show in menubar.

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 13 13:45:41 PDT 2004

On 7/13/04 10:41 PM, "Daniel Neumayer" <dnyesno at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program that will display the current song in the
> menubar? Not in a pull down menu, but actually in the menubar. I am
> lucky enough to have a 23" cinema display, so I have plenty of room in
> the menubar and would prefer having the current tune there.
> Versiontracker has led me to programs that put the iTunes controls in
> the menubar, but not the currently playing song.

I think GeekTool can do that. There was something on Mac OS X Hints last
week talking about that very function.

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/htde.html
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .