[iTunes] Loss of audio

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 13 09:47:01 PST 2004

On 3/13/04 6:37 PM, "Brian Thorpe" <brithor52 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Our 933mhz G4 running 10.3.2 seems to lose all audio output (from head
> phone jack to audio system) at times. The only way to get it back is to
> restart. The only thing we can associate it with is mounting a network
> volume. This may not be a true link in the chain causing this problem,
> but so far we haven't been able to pin point anything else.
>
> Got any clues?

Have you checked the Sound preference pane when this happens? What ouptut is
shown?

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/htde.html
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .