[iTunes] newbie question

Chris Reinhart creinhart at creativebubble.com
Tue May 25 05:59:14 PDT 2004

On May 24, 2004, at 7:11 PM, mk111 wrote:

> I have itunes at work computer and at home. How can I take the songs
> downloaded at work and put them on the home computer?

Yes,
You will have to authorize the computer at home with your ITMS account
name and password.  I believe with the introduction of itunes 4.5 you
can have up to 5 computers authorized to play your tunes.  Friendly
reminder, before you sell, trade-in, or give away an old computer do
not forget to de-authorize that computer from your account.

Chris Reinhart
Video Editor
creinhart at creativebubble.com

Creative Bubble