[iTunes] iPod + satellite radio in car

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Nov 15 16:44:33 PST 2004

I currently have a Pioneer XM unit with an FM modulator that I like
very well. Not CD quality, but still very functional. However, the
reviews on the FM modulators for the iPod have been very lukewarm. I
haven't used them. I am planning to change my factory unit for an
Alpine head unit with XM built in and the iPod adapter that they
recently release to use with my iPod. I probably won't have that done
until after the new year, but I'll let the list know how it works out.
Mel

"It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is
when one is playing golf."
~ Robert Lynd