[iTunes] ipod question

bethany rouslin bethanyrouslin at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:50:27 PST 2004

Hi!

I am trying to figure out how to connect my ipod (a 20 gig bought 2 yrs ago)
- both to my main itunes librabry at work, and to my NEW itunes library on
my new (used) computer at home.  My work macintosh is still running on OS
9.2  and my home laptop has OS X.  At work I have 150 gigs, and unlimited
space for songs, whereas at home, my laptop only has 5.59 gigs.  Because I
now have OS X at home, I can use the imusic store, which I can't do at work.
  But, I haven't been able to figure out how to transfer my new songs to my
work library so I can download them to my ipod.  I've been told that if I
try to connect my ipod to my home library, it will reformat my ipod and I'll
lose what's on there.  Can you help me?

Best,
Bethany

-b