[iTunes] Canada iTunes store...

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Nov 28 09:52:39 PST 2004

Well, Nov. 27th has come and gone and we are still without the ability to
download music from the music store - although we are given the opportunity
to browse which we were not able to do a week ago (Wheee!).

Wake up, Apple, November ends in two days!

jg

Peter Tattersall typed this message on 11/22/04 5:48 PM: